Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Library Week

Did you know it's National Library Week?  Here are some reasons why I love my library.......

It's a Community Center - lots of exhibits, book clubs, speakers, always see someone you know

It holds memories - remember storytime and the puppets, Battle of the Books, Hot Air Henry

It's free - where else can you find the newest books, movies, cds - and it doesn't cost a dime

The people that work there actually want to help you and get you anything you may want

Finally, come 6/11 my book, the Registry, may be on library shelves.  Libraries also honor requests, so please request it now!

Celebrate national library week and visit your local library! 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I finished reading The Registry a few minutes ago. When I looked at your profile on Goodreads, I saw that you live in DeKalb and work at NIU, which is funny because I grew up in the area and attended NIU for a couple of years. I enjoyed your book and will look forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete